Character information:

Character name: Bearslayer
Race : Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):
/played total : 31days 14hours
/played at level 70 : 3 days

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Haven't been raiding before Sad People always disline me. I really want to try. just even kara . or something like that.
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) : normal

Frost
Fire
Nature
Shadow
Arcane

Would you change spec if asked to do so? yes

Additional Information:

Alts above level 20: 2

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: i leaved my guild so i could joine this.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ?

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? Because i saw the link in gerneral chat and i thinked that is sound like a nice guild.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? almost

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class ? yes

Additional Information you would like to tell us: I got time for raids efter 14:00 every days. and nights

Remember that you are presenting yourself to us with this application, so please put in a good ammount of effort. If you don't, your chances of getting a positive reply will drastically lower.

Bearslay

Back to top Go down

Re: applycation :D

Post  Bearslayer on Tue May 13, 2008 7:11 am

Bearslay wrote:Name: Jakob
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour :

Character information:

Character name: Bearslayer
Race : Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):
/played total : 31days 14hours
/played at level 70 : 3 days

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://ctprofiles.net/153469

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Haven't been raiding before Sad People always disline me. I really want to try. just even kara . or something like that.
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) : normal

Frost
Fire
Nature
Shadow
Arcane

Would you change spec if asked to do so? yes

Additional Information:

Alts above level 20: 2

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: i leaved my guild so i could joine this.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ?

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? Because i saw the link in gerneral chat and i thinked that is sound like a nice guild.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? almost

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class ? yes

Additional Information you would like to tell us: I got time for raids efter 14:00 every days. and nights

Remember that you are presenting yourself to us with this application, so please put in a good ammount of effort. If you don't, your chances of getting a positive reply will drastically lower.

Bearslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum