Application- Holy paladin - Declined

Go down

Application- Holy paladin - Declined

Post  Drukee on Sat May 24, 2008 2:05 am

General information:

Name: Eirik
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : No difference from the server time.

Character information:

Character name: Drukee
Race : Human
Class: Paladin
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Nothing high leveled, Only around 100 in proffessions.
/played total : 13 days and 16 hours. (this is realy my alt, on my main i have played over 40 days in lvl 70...)
/played at level 70 : 12 hours.

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in TBC? My raiding experimence was on my tank and dps, i have experimence from Kara, ZA and Gruuls.
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) Before tbc i also had experimence as dps and tank in MC,ZG,AQ20 and Onyxia.

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) :

Frost 0
Fire 0
Nature 0
Shadow 0
Arcane 0

Would you change spec if asked to do so? Ofcourse, if it would help the guild!

Additional Information:

Alts above level 20: Zealy, lvl 70 warrior. Donard, lvl 29 rogue. And a mage in lvl 20 but i dont remember his name Smile

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Sacrificed, i leaved it because i didnt realy feel like i was included in their raids.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? No one.

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? I want an very fun raiding experimence and that is what i think you will give me Smile

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? Yes.

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class ? Not realy, im lacking of gold's...

Additional Information you would like to tell us.
Nothing i can think on now...

Drukee

Back to top Go down

Armory link missing...

Post  Drukee on Sat May 24, 2008 2:14 am

Srry for not linking armory link... but the armory is currently offline... so i couldnt link it...

Drukee

Back to top Go down

Re: Application- Holy paladin - Declined

Post  Tonko on Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 am

Thanks for the application. The officers are currently discussing it and will get back to you shortly.

Tonko

Tonko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Graaskaeg on Mon May 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Dear Erik

Unfortunately we can't offer your a spot in Odyssey. We wish you good luck finding a new guild and lots of fun playing WoW.

Best regards

Gråskæg
Graaskaeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down